On engaging us to provide your Building Control service we will:
- Provide you with a dedicated case officer and their mobile phone number to allow easy contact to be made between all parties.
- We will visit site in all cases the following day and where possible the same day; if adequate notice is given.
- We will provide a detailed service inspection plan, this will list the items of work which you are required to notify us are taking place, in order that we can inspect the work at the correct stage.
- We will confirm in advance of completion, all paperwork that is required in order for you to be prepared for a smooth and timely completion of works.
- We will be available to advise you where necessary and encourage you to call for advice if unsure, we are here to help.
- We provide a copy of the site inspection notes whilst on site advising; what we have seen and discussed, also indicate when we require to be called for the next inspection.
If you require a copy of our vision statement and service pledge please download this from the downloads area.