- All fees are individually determined within 24 hours generally, this is to ensure you get the most competitive price reflecting the amount of involvement required by us to fulfil our legal responsibilities fully and provide excellent customer service.
- All fees will be invoiced in accordance with the quotation document issued.
- Generally, validation fees are invoiced upon receipt of the submission and inspection fees will be invoiced as works commence on site.
- Where quoted one total fee, the full amount will be invoiced as agreed upon submission.
- All fees stated on the quotation are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- Invoices should be settled within 14 days from the date of invoice.
- ToP Building Control Ltd reserves the right to terminate the contract unless fees have been paid in full or in accordance with any agreements arranged.
- Where terms have been pre-agreed with ToP Building Control Ltd which differ from this, then the specific terms will take precedent.
- A receipt will be issued in all cases by return.
- All fees are charged in accordance with ToP Building Control Ltd - Standard Terms and Conditions. These are available upon request or downloadable from our website.
Payment is either by:
- Cheque payable to ToP Building Control Ltd or:
Full details and reference numbers will be on the invoice you receive.